Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FAQ

You get two posts today because I was so busy last week!

This question doesn't pertain to pastry so much, but its an inquiry I receive mucho, nonetheless.

Q:  "Why do you like Hello Kitty so much?"


A:  I don't know.


I have been collecting HK since I was 12 or so.  There is more scattered about the house, but the agreement with Mr. Scott is to keep most of it confined to my corner of the front closet :)

Two of my favorite pieces: The espresso cup is a souvenir from my trip to London.  The teapot was a gift from my dear friend Audrey.

The Jelly Belly jar is new - Thanks Aunt Nancy and Uncle Lon!

The wallet front and center was one of my very first.
Miss Kelly in Denver sent me this hilarious box of teeny tiny Hello Kitty food for Christmas! 

My two real kitties, Chandler Bing and Murph, sunbathing.  They work nights.
 Love and kitties,
Rachel

1 comment:

Kate Wille said...

You forgot to highlight the ultra cool HK toilet brush that Richard was SO proud of! :o)