Friday, July 22, 2011

Now in Print!

"


 

"Craft nation - Scroll through enough DIY wedding websites and you'll quickly recognize the fabric and paper crafts this cake evokes.  Inspired by crafty bloggers, Rachel Wille of Stillwater's Fresh Fields Bakery replicated the look of buttons, pincushions and ruffled flowers on this delightfully demure design.  The only difference?  These decorative touches are made of fondant, not paper, petals, or - ouch! - actual pins."  - Minnesota Bride Magazine, Story by Megan McCarty, Photography by Tate Carlson 


Giddy!  I did a brief phone interview with Megan about my inspiration for the cake, and to see it translated so well is awesome awesome.  This is a first for me, actually having my name next to a cake in a magazine.  I have to give thanks to my boss again, Dave, who has done more to get my name out then anyone else.  

Happy Friday!
Rachel

1 comment:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Most excellent, Rachel. And that is a BEAUTIFUL cake creation!