Monday, April 4, 2011

Dare I say....Swim Suit Season?

Anyone who has spent two minutes in my presence lately has probably heard me curse the weather in Minnesota.  Not only has this been what seems to be the longest winter of my life, we've also broken records for snowfall, I've driven in a blizzard with a decapitated windshield wiper, had to wear tights under my jeans, watch my skin turn the color of oatmeal, and I'm now contemplating light therapy.  I'm THISCLOSE to cranking the heater to 80 and blasting beach sounds on the stereo.  Mmm, margaritas....

Hence, I bring you a crave-list of swimwear.

$84.90, Volcom, via Alloy.com
$89.50, B. Swim Tutu, via Delias.com


On sale!, Victoria's Secret.com

$109, La Blanca, via Nordstom.com

$38 and $44, Roxy, via Nordstrom.com

Love,
Rach 


No comments: