Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Spring Cupcake Wedding

Have you ever seen 200 cupcakes?  How about 200 ruffled cupcakes?





Super cute, right?  I hand shaped each ruffle by cutting a circle of fondant, folding it in half, then folding it in half again.  Took a solid four hours JUST TO MAKE THE RUFFLES.  Nick and I delivered these to a golf course in Wisconsin, about 30 minutes from the bakery.  The iron wall medallion made for an awesome backdrop to the display.  Too bad I burnt my arm hairs on the candles {bwomp}.

6 " Topper Cake - White Cake with Vanilla Pastry Cream and fresh Strawberries
Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream

Congratulations Aubrey and John!

1 comment:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Ruffled cupcakes, freakin adorable. Love this! I pinned this to my Pinterest board.