Monday, October 3, 2011

Vera Wang White Collection for David's Bridal


I'm a little late on this one, as I believe Vera Wang's White Collection, exclusively at David's Bridal, debuted in the spring.  Nonetheless, I just took the time to feast my eyes on these gorgeous designer gowns at a reduced cost.  Speaking of, many of them are currently on sale!  Are you listening, Miss Mallory?!  :)

The collection of gowns also includes interchangeable sashes, headpieces, veils, and accessories, giving you options for a complete, customized look.  Here are some of my favorite pieces.

 
 
Corset Gown, $400 {My favorite}

Nick, our intern Angelica, and I had a great time yesterday working The Perfect Wedding show at The Prom Center in Woodbury, MN.  We gave away a free groom's cake AND a $100 gift card, met some cool new vendors (can I have a brooch bouquet just to play with?), and shmoozed with some really fantastic 2012 brides.  Black and white color schemes look to be alive and well next year!  Sweet...

Love,
Rach

2 comments:

Mom said...

I like the corset gown, too. Do you want Gma to start working on it?! :o)

ChefRachel said...

She better, I'm gonna want two!